Monday, November 28, 2011

Eve...Alone with God First: Questions for the Reader (Part 8) - Genesis Chapter 2

Eve...Alone with God First

Genesis 2:22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

Today's culture, inside and outside the church, teaches us differently than what God ordains in His word.  Speaking personally, I know that I bought into the lessons taught by my culture even back in the 70's, 80's and 90's.  It took a lot of "brain-rinsing" for God to enable me to see His views and order for relationships.

While I cannot do life over, I can choose to learn God's ways and then surrender to His best for this life starting today.

1.  Have you been alone with God first before seeking to be alone with someone else?
2.  Have you allowed God to mold you into who He desires you to be, for His purposes?
3.  Have you allowed God to bring you to the one for whom He designed you in His time and way?


No comments:

Post a Comment